![]() | |
| Sheesh, think the bow is too small? |
I've been having a lot of fun and getting into trouble. I guess some of the things I do with the dog aren't allowed. I just like to snuggle him.
We just celebrated some big, fancy holiday and I got lots of bags, boxes, bows and pine cones to play with. I think the big tree in the living room is really cool, it's got lots of baubles but it's way too big for a little kitten like me to climb.
The way I see it, life here is pretty good. I let my human parents give me belly rubs and snuggle with me, as long as they give me food and a nice warm bed to sleep in every day and night.
I am, however, not something to be decorated. Sheesh... bows are really not for a Tsarina. I need a crown of jewels-- maybe a necklace of sapphires or emeralds, to match my eyes. Mama says they're turning green.
Anyway, today is my birthday. I'm five months old. Can you believe it? I'm still a little kitten but I'm growing up. Someday, maybe I'll be as big as that tiger I saw on TV this morning. Wouldn't it be neat to be as big as a tiger?
Oh well, for now, I'll just be little Luna Blue, the most spoiled kitten in all of my kingdom.
Meow,
Luna Blue
x-posted to my catster page.

No comments:
Post a Comment