Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kitten Splash


So, Luna has been wanting more pictures posted. She had a hard weekend. Friday we took her to the Vet to get Spayed and Microchipped. When we stopped by to check on her she let us know how unhappy and miserable she felt. She was yelling at us and in some pain post-op. She did well over night and we brought her home mid-morning. She's got a whole lot of energy and it's hard to stop a kitten from trying to do what she is used to doing. After an active day, I think she's finally settled down for a nap. 

In the meantime, here are some pictures. They're not in any order and I need a better way to lay them out in this blog. Enjoy. 




Checking Things Out in the Bathroom

Hello World. I'm home. 

It's Catwoman Protecting the World

I Like This View 


Care to Snuggle With Me?



So, That's Facebook....


Sleeping by Papa is Peaceful

Leaving Jemez Springs 

Me in My Little Bed on Top of My Big Bed

Christmas is Cool. Can it Always be Christmas? 

Me and My Brother Ignatius 



Who Said Bones Were Only for Dogs? 


I'm Adorable. I'm Cute.  Don't You Think? 

Me and the Boys 

The Tree and Me

Wow, That White Stuff is Cold and Wet. 

Won't Someone Email Me? 

Water. Water. Water. Where Does it Go? 

The Dog Tames the Wild Cat with Kisses

No comments: