Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weird White Stuff

Life here with my family is great. We've had a lot of drama in the last couple of weeks. Mama called me a trooper-- not sure what that means-- but we stayed three nights at Grandma's and then in another place called a hotel because our house was all stinky and messed up after it rained inside.

It was pretty bad. See:


Click to embiggen the pictures. 


The night in rained inside and smelled so badly, Mama and Papa packed up a few necessities and took us to my grandma's house for the night. It was awful. My mama got really sick from the smell so it's good we left.  I guess I didn't feel that great either but I didn't know how to tell them. 

The next morning we woke up to all this white, wet stuff covering the ground. It was fluffy and cold, and Mama insisted I check it out. She embarrassed me by taking a video, which I can't believe I'm sharing here. 

 



Monday we get to go home. 

Really big meow,
Luna Blue


No comments: