Saturday, November 16, 2013
Hello World! It's Nice to Meet You.
It's just me, Luna Blue, well Tsarina Luna Blue actually. This is my blog.
I know, I know, I'm just a cat and can't really type but my mama can and she's going to do her best to say all that I want her to say and hopefully, you'll have fun watching me grow up here.
I had a facebook timeline but someone ratted us out and it got disabled, so I'm going to attempt to recreate my musings over here.
I live with my human mama and papa and two dog brothers. Ignatius, or Iggy for short, is a Labradoodle and takes good care of me. My other doggie sibling is named Pepper and is a Border Collie/Springer Spaniel mix. He isn't too sure what to do with me. He's very nice and he doesn't seem to mind it when I pounce on his tail or try to snuggle with him, but he's not a cat-dog and so he doesn't play with me very much nor give me kisses like Iggy does. I've been told Pepper is an older dog and likes to keep to himself. On the other hand, Iggy is still a young dog and loves to chase me, romp around the house with me and man, he grooms me almost as well as I groom myself. He's big and goofy and I think he really loves me. I know I love him.
Anyway... I'll be posting from time to time and maybe have a lot of fun allowing you to watch me grow up.
More later. Meow, Luna Blue.
Labels:
first post,
hello
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment